August 3rd - 7th, 2016
Come join us for family camp!
- Find new friends.
- Away from town, but not too far.
- Experience a small taste of camp meetings of old.
- Grow deeper in Christ with a time of spiritual focus.
- All for an affordable cost that covers meals and lodging.
Click to register!!!
- Archery Range
- Baseball/Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Frisbee Golf - 2 nine-hole courses
- Kidsâ€™ Climbing Wall
- Kidsâ€™ Play Area - swings, monkey bars, playground
- Kidsâ€™ Zipline
- Obstacle Course
- Soccer Field
- Trail System - walk, run, or bike
- Volleyball Courts
- Water Fun
Click for scheduled activities!!
Make new friends! A highlight of camp is building friendships that can last a lifetime.
Impromptu gatherings with games, prayer, Bible studies, and more are a common occurrence when you are at camp!
Click to Register!!
Trinity Pines is just outside of Cascade, Idaho and overlooks the Payette River. It is easy to have a special time of Spiritual Focus while surrounded by the glory of God's creation. Go for a walk in the woods, sit in a gazebo overlooking the Payette River, or take a short hike and sit right next to the river to enjoy a special quiet time!
This year's speaker is Rev. John Manley. Rev Manley is in his 20th year of full- time ministry. Pastoring in Dayton, Ohio, he, his wife Janelle and their three children are actively involved in their community and help meet the needs of those around them...