August 2nd - 6th, 2017
Come join us for family camp!
- Find new friends.
- Away from town, but not too far.
- Experience a small taste of camp meetings of old.
- Grow deeper in Christ with a time of spiritual focus.
- All for an affordable cost that covers meals and lodging.
Click to register!!!
- Archery Range
- Baseball/Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Frisbee Golf - 2 nine-hole courses
- Kids' Climbing Wall
- Kids' Play Area - swings, monkey bars, playground
- Kids' Zipline
- Obstacle Course
- Soccer Field
- Trail System - walk, run, or bike
- Volleyball Courts
- Water Fun
Click for scheduled activities!!
Make new friends! A highlight of camp is building friendships that can last a lifetime.
Impromptu gatherings with games, prayer, Bible studies, and more are a common occurrence when you are at camp!
Click to Register!!
Trinity Pines is just outside of Cascade, Idaho and overlooks the Payette River. It is easy to have a special time of Spiritual Focus while surrounded by the glory of God's creation. Go for a walk in the woods, sit in a gazebo overlooking the Payette River, or take a short hike and sit right next to the river to enjoy a special quiet time!
Our speaker this year is Rev. Michael Avery, an ordained elder and General Chairman in the Bible Methodist Connection of Churches with whom he pastored for ten years and served as General Missions Secretary for five years. . .